I am in the process of retiring this blog. Come join me at Aussie Rebecca



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cal Nutrasciences Inc (CNI)

I know I have blogged a lot about CNI lately but there are so many exciting things going on. I knew that Free signups were going to end and there were whispers about Wednesday or Thursday. I got word last night that Free signups will end at midnight January 17th CST!

Better yet, if you can sponsor 30 free signups by then you will receive free samples!

Everyone that is joining, regardless of sponsor are all on the same team. That's right, the playing field has finally been leveled for millions of average people looking to help each other and truly profit from everyone helping each other with one goal in mind. To help a company grow and be compensated with everyone, not just the top reps/distributors. An incentive like no other in history to work together as one sales team!

So what are you waiting for?

Go visit GetMyCORE4.com

If you are outside the USA and Canada be sure to contact me directly. CNI has intentions on expanding to between 10 and 20 countries in 2010.

No comments: