I am in the process of retiring this blog. Come join me at Aussie Rebecca



Sunday, June 22, 2008

Get the TOP result for 5 keywords on Google for FREE!

I have spent many hours trying to find a way to market my online businesses.

I have tried some of the forums and places that allow you to place free ads, and I have to say I get a lot of emails back about other business opportunities and to date, no real leads.

I have read about Pay-Per-Click (PPC) but I could see myself loosing money very quickly on that one. Then there are the many organizations that will charge you a lot of money to get your website to rank No 1 on Google or other Search Engines.

Imagine my surprise when I stumbled over a website today that will allow you to submit your website for FREE and will get you the TOP result for your 5 keywords on Google and 39 Other Search Engines within 120 days.

Why would they do that? They will let you see what that TOP spot feels like for 7 days, after that if you want to keep the spot then you will need to pay for the service.

What more can you ask for? A risk free opportunity to market your business.

Take a look for yourself.

No comments: